Happy Thursday everyone! Halloween parties are getting near, and we have just the way to “treat” everyone. These cute and creative favor bag ideas are perfect for your child’s classroom party or just for handing out to any of your favorite little ghosts and goblins. See eleven of our top picks for DIY Halloween treat bags below!
1. Find free printables on Love the day and turn your plain ol’ favor bags into your choice of Frankenstein, a pumpkin, or a bat – too easy!
2. One of our favorite ideas, because it is just so darn cute, are these Witch’s Broom Favors from Martha Stewart. They may take some time to cut and put together, but look at them! Totally worth it.
3. This is a brilliant alternative If you are want to avoid doling out even more candy, or are worried about food allergies. These Playdough treat bags are from One Krieger Chick. So cute!
4. Coco and Mingo provide a very cute free printable label for Halloween treats.
5. Wrap a lollipop, tie some ribbon, draw a few eyes, call it a day. This spooktacularly simple and easy idea is from Women’s Day.
6. These DIY Felt Character Halloween Favor Bags from Momtastic are not only a terrific idea, but perfect for kids (and parents!) No sewing needed, just cut the felt shapes out and glue them on to the bags.
7. So quick and simple, it’s “mummy”‘s best friend. (Sorry, couldn’t resist.) This is the perfect project if you have extra fabric scraps lying around. This adorable Mummy Halloween tutorial is on Outnumbered.
8. Positively Splendid gives us a fabulous step-by-step for these festive treat bags. Added surprise – glow in the dark googly eyes!
9. Live Laugh Rowe knows that burlap is trending, and they’ve shared the tutorial on how to create these lovely treat bags yourself.
10. We love that Better Homes and Gardens shows you how to make the Bag of Bones bag and gives instructions on how to make the candy skeleton.
11. Simply Modern Mom features a tutorial by Paper Crave, that demonstrates how to transform black cardstock into adorable Batty Treat Holders.